Malbec Lovers Rejoice!
by Thea Miller
We just received our shipment of Bodega Mi Terruño Argentinian wines, and, boy, do we have some stunners to show off!
Everything from daily drinkers from Mendoza & Patagonia, to a funky natural & organic Malbec, to Icono, a decadent ultra-premium blend featuring Malbec that will have even the pickiest wine lovers swooning - we even have a sangria with a Malbec base for a lower ABV summer sipper!
Fire up the grill, throw on a grass fed steak or BBQ ribs and explore all the flavors of Malbec!
- Uvas Malbec Rose ($9.99): Bright ruby red color with intense, fresh fruit flavor - a mixture of strawberry, cherry and raspberry. Soft and Balanced body and finish.
- Moon Fest Malbec Sangria ($9.99): Artisanal fizzy sangria made with highest quality Malbec grapes from top vineyards of Mendoza, Argentina. Blended with natural lemon and orange with a hint of cherry.
- Aranwa Patagonian Malbec ($9.99) Intense red with violet hues. Red fruits perfectly combine with smooth tannins and a very pleasant finish. The palate is well-balanced in the mouth with firm and silky tannins.
- Expression Malbec ($12.99): Intense red color with a combination of toasted aromas, chocolate and tobacco provided by the wood. Full-bodied, balanced and sweet tannins
- Hipster ($12.99): Made with organically grown grapes and vinted with minimal intervention, this Malbec has a medium body and red fruit flavors and aromas.
- Reserve Malbec ($14.99): Intense red color with violet reflections. A mix of typical red fruits such as plums and cherries with vanilla accents from oak. Good body, with sweet and round tannins.
- Limited Reserve Malbec/Cabernet ($19.99): Deep ruby red with intense violet reflections and dark tones. Delicate complex aromas of ripe plums, dried fruits and raspberries combined with spices, black fruits, mocha and herbs.Soft and silky tannins, smooth and solid
- Icon Blend ($54.99): Evidence of very skillful blending, this balanced, nuanced cuvée is Malbec-based with 50% of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, and Petit Verdot. Beautifully refined, with well-integrated new oak, savory tannins, and fresh, tangy fruit.