Adapted By16 Mar 2020
Hello Friends and Neighbors,
We at Brennan’s are taking the available information regarding the Covid-19 outbreak very seriously as it evolves and becomes an imminent threat to our daily function. We do want to continue to provide you with the same quality products and services as we navigate this uncharted landscape in the coming weeks.
We are monitoring the situation closely and keeping the health and safety of our employees and guests our main priority and have implemented protocols to help mitigate the risk.
- Our hours of operation will be changing until further notice.
- Monday-Friday 10 am – 7 pm.
- Saturday and Sunday 8 am - 6 pm.
- In our cafe, we are moving to a 100% To-Go takeout service. You can order in-store, by calling ahead 608-833-2893, on our website or Eat Street.
- We are closing our in-cafe seating area.
- We have increased the frequency of all hand-washing, disinfecting, and sanitizing procedures.
- We are offering hand-sanitizer throughout the store.
- We are offering cart sanitizing wipes
- We have suspended our in-store sampling program.
We appreciate your business and will do everything we can to offer the best of Brennan’s during these uncertain times.
We will continue to communicate with you as information unfolds.
All of us at Brennan's Market