Adapted By16 Mar 2020
Hello Friends and Neighbors,
We at Brennan’s are taking the available information regarding the Covid-19 outbreak very seriously as it evolves and becomes an imminent threat to our daily function. We do want to continue to provide you with the same quality products and services as we navigate this uncharted landscape in the coming weeks.
We are monitoring the situation closely and keeping the health and safety of our employees and guests our main priority and have implemented protocols to help mitigate the risk.
- Our hours of operation will be changing until further notice.
- Monday-Friday 10 am – 7 pm.
- Saturday and Sunday 8 am - 6 pm.
- In our cafe, we are moving to a 100% To-Go takeout service. You can order in-store, by calling ahead 608-833-2893, on our website or Eat Street.
- We are closing our in-cafe seating area.
- We have increased the frequency of all hand-washing, disinfecting, and sanitizing procedures.
- We are offering hand-sanitizer throughout the store.
- We have suspended our in-store sampling program.
- Staff members are required to wear cloth face coverings and wear gloves.
- Register lanes and the customer service desk have plexiglass shields between staff members and customers.
For our guests
- Please maintain 6' distance from others.
- Limit your frequency of shopping
- limit the number of people in your group
- Use credit/debit cards or touchless payments like Apple Pay to reduce the number of times cashiers must touch cash.
- Wear face coverings if you are able to do so
- We understand that it isn’t always possible to do these things
We appreciate your business and will do everything we can to offer the best of Brennan’s during these uncertain times.
We will continue to communicate with you as information unfolds.
All of us at Brennan's