All Things Thanksgiving 2022
by Thea Miller
We love planning our Thanksgiving menu. Let us help you get started with all the details on our fresh turkeys, heat & serve sides, wine tips, and much more.
Let's Talk Turkey
Free Range, Vegetarian Feed. No Antibiotics, Steroids, or Hormones
Whole Turkeys* $3.49 lb (raw), 8-12#, 12-16#, 16-20#, 20-24#, 24# & up
Turkey Breast $4.99 lb (raw) 4-8#, 8-10# & 10-12#
* Sizing is tricky this year due to the avian health issues earlier this year. Please consider this when ordering
Our butcher shop is taking pre-orders for Fresh All-Natural Turkeys now! Order in-store or by phone: 608-833-2893
Check out our Turkey 101 for cooking instructions
Heat & Serve Sides*
Our deli/café will have heat & serve sides. All Pre-orders must be placed by Saturday 11/19*
- Traditional Sausage Stuffing $8.99 lb
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes $6.99 lb
- Country-Style Cranberry Sauce $8.99 lb
- Southern-Style Candied Sweet Potatoes with Georgia Pecans $9.99 lb
- Savory Roasted Turkey Gravy $9.99 lb
- Green Bean Casserole $8.99lb
* limited quantities. Pre-orders highly recommended. All pre-orders must be in 1lb increments
From the Bakery
Order in-store or by phone: 608-833-2893
Rolling Pin Bakery Pies $24.99 each
Poyer's Orchard Mama Mary's Frozen Pies $13.99
Brock's Turkey Day Wine All Stars
Aniello White Pinot Noir $15.99 750ml
Lapus Luna Zinfandel $15.99 750ml
Mi Terruno Expresion Extra Brut $12.99/750ml
Sauvage White Wine Proxy or Pastiche Rosé Wine Proxy $26.99 750ml
The tart flavor of cranberries is essential to balance out the rich flavors on your holiday table. If you’re looking for an alternative to canned, we’ve got three great selections for you!
- Brennan's Cranberry Relish $8.99 With hints of orange, cinnamon, and nutmeg, this all-natural fruit relish is delicious served on pancakes, and turkey sandwiches and as a replacement for cranberry sauce at your holiday table. Pair with Brie or mix with cream cheese for an autumn-inspired dip.
- Elki Lingonberry Sauce $9.99: Perfection with Swedish Meatballs. Serve alongside a cheese platter, use in a panini sandwich with roast turkey and Camembert or Brie cheese or spread on a toasted English muffin, scone, or as a cheesecake topping.
- Tait Farms Cranberry Orange Conserve $8.99: A classic pairing of flavors - tart cranberries mixed with organic fresh oranges, a hint of spice, and a tad of sugar. This exquisite conserve can be used at breakfast and as a side dish for Thanksgiving dinner. Pair with Brie or cream cheese.
Create a Delicious Thanksgiving Cheese Board
This appetizer recipe is easy to make and a showstopper!
- 1 soft cheese (Rock 'n Rolla Gorgonzola, Brie)
- 2 semi-soft cheese (Gouda, Baby Swiss, Havarti, Brick)
- 1 hard cheese (Aged Cheddar, Parmesan, Aged Swiss)
- Brennan's Apple Crisps or Caramelized Onion Crackers
- Cured Meats: Salami (Driftless Provisions or Brennan's)
- Nuts: Nutkrack, cashews or cinnamon-roasted almonds
- Tait Farms Apple or Pear Chutney
- Fresh or Dried Fruit (grapes, pear or apple slices, dried apricots, figs or cranberries)
- Brennan's Leaf Cookies
Simply assemble ingredients all over the board until the cheese board is completely full and you can't see the board.
Please note: We are closed on Thanksgiving Day.
Complete 2022 Thanksgiving Guide